Monday, January 14, 2008

Yeah, I'm Gonna Play Lucky 7

Thanks for the tag from both Katrina and Pajohnson on this one. I never liked feeling like the last kid to be chosen for the team, but now do I have to write twice? Well, I'll be lucky to come up with seven unusual facts, so here goes.

The rules:Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.

So, seven weird or random facts about me…
I wish I could sing well.
I have my grandma's toes.
I inspire myself to write by visualizing myself on Oprah talking about my bestselling novel.
I have had pets my entire life. Seriously, not a day without a pet.
I love finding patterns in numbers, any numbers - birthdays, phone numbers, etc.
When I retire, I plan to volunteer to study hieroglyphics at archaological sites.
I'm an amateur astronomer.

And now, I tag. I hope to find some people who haven't been tagged yet, forgive if it is a double.
Mango
Barbara
Lib
SSW
Vegan Mama
Toni
Cans and Jars

You’re it!

No comments: